Aadhar Card Status Check – Do you want to check your aadhar card correction status online by self at uidai.gov.in official website? then, follow the below complete steps.
If you changed or update your aadhar card details through self service update portal or by visiting aadhar enrolment centre, you need to check aadhar card correction status on the uidai.gov.in website after week to check your aadhar status. In this tutorial, we will sharing step by step details about how to know aadhar correction update status.
Aadhar Card Correction Status Check Online @uidai.gov.in
Follow the complete steps which given below to check status by self.
- Visit the UIDAI official website at uidai.gov.in.
- Find “Aadhar Update” tab and click to “Check Status – Updation done online” link.
- Enter 12 digits Aadhar card number which you can found on your card.
- Then, Enter URN/SRN number which given to you when you made a aadhar changes request.
- Now Click on the “Get Status” button.
- Your Aadhar Card Correction Status will be appearing on your computer screen.
- If you cannot seen then, please wait for few days.
- But if your aadhar card correction request maybe rejected then, visit your nearest aadhar enrolment centre for more details.
If your Aadhar Card Correction successfully done then, you can download aadhar card by following below steps.
Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number
- Visit the following link: https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
- You will see two option that is “I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar”.
- Now you can enter enrolment id or aadhar number which you have at this time.
- After entering details enter captcha code then, you will get a OTP code on your registered mobile number, that number is one time passcode to download aadhar card.
You can also download your aadhar card by following steps.
- Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Download by Aadhar Number
Aadhar Card PDF File Password
To open your aadhar card pdf file follow the steps.
- First four capital letter of your name and date of birth year.
- For example your name is Hiren and you are born in 1987 then, the password will be “HIREN1987“.
Important Note: It’s mandatory that your mobile number must be link to your Aadhaar.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar to Mobile Number
- Online Aadhar Update
- eVerification of ITR
- GST Registration
- Link with Pan Card
If you don’t know how to link mobile number with aadhar card then please visit your nearest aadhar centre
This is not official website of Aadhaar card so, please do not share any confidential details in the below comment box. For better help support kindly, visit your nearest aadhar enrolment centre or contact them through UIDAI customer care number.