In this tutorial, you will get step by step instructions that how you can do Aadhar Card Correction online without mobile number through official website uidai.gov.in.
It is very common when you have lost your mobile number or changed the mobile number that was registered in Aadhar Card due to which you may not able to update information in Aadhar Card. So to help our reader, in this article we will discuss regarding how to aadhar card correction online without mobile number So if you are one of those who is looking for the answer stay tuned, as we will give you a very easy step by step guide with all the required links and images for your convenience.
Before we begin, let me tell you that you can update the following details on Aadhar Card without Phone Number.
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
Now that you have got an idea, on what all you can Update in Aadhar Card Let’s Get back to our Main topic on Aadhar Card CorrectionOnline without Mobile Number.
Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number
I tried numerous ways to correct my Aadhar Card online without a Phone number, none of them actually worked. In simple answer, You cannot correct Aadhar Card online without Mobile Number, but then don’t worry we can do that offline! Here in this article, I will show you to update Aadhar Card in two ways, First one with Mobile Number and the second method is without Mobile Number (Offline Method).
Aadhar Card Correction Online by Sending Post – You need to download Aadhar Card Correction Form by clicking HERE.
After you have downloaded the form, fill up all the information asked, like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address in Capital letters only.
Select What you need to correct in Aadhar Card at the top (Just Checkmark it)
After all the information is filled, you need to attach some valid documents, like POI (For name correction), Pol (For name change), DOB (For change in date of birth), POA (For change in address) – List of Valid Documents are attached in the PDF file.
After you have attached the valid documents, you need to sign the form or thumbprint it, Confirming that all the information provided by you is correct.
After all the documents attached and the form is filled, you need to send that to any of the address mentioned below.
Post Box No. 10,
Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500034, India
Aadhar Card Correction Online with Mobile Number
- First off, you need to go to official Aadhar Card Correction Online website by clicking HERE.Once you have opened the link Enter your Aadhar Card number and fill in the security captcha code you will see in the Image Then click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP you will receive in your registered mobile number, and Click on Login Button, as shown in the image Below.
- Once the above step is done, Select the fields that you need to update in Aadhar Card, and click on the submit button.
- On the next page, it will ask you to update the incorrect details you selected in.
- After you correct the incorrect details click on submit request button.
- In the next page upload the documents they are shown, then after click on the SUBMIT Button.
- On the next page it will tell you that, Have you uploaded the original scanned Document? So Click The YES-Button, as shown in the image below.
- Once that’s done select the BPO Service Provider and Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After you click on the Submit Button, it will Display a URN Number Be sure to take a screenshot or make a note of the number anywhere so that later you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online.
That is all you have to do After all the above steps are completed and you entered and uploaded valid documents, the details you corrected will be updated in your Aadhar Card in maximum 30 days.
You can also check:
- Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- Change Address in Aadhar Card
- Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Status by Name
- Aadhar Card Status Update
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below.